So you are wondering if you suffer from sinus problems. Here is a top 10 list to tell if you are a candidate for sinus infections or not.
- Do you have pain and/or pressure in the area of your eyes or forehead. Do you have pain in the very top of your head? Do you notice that the pain gets more intense when you bend over or move your head quickly?
- Do you have sinus drainage issues? This clear to greenish-yellow fluid may drain out thru your nose, or even more commonly drain down the back of your throat and you wind up swallowing it. You will notice this especially when you lie down.
- Nausea or upset stomach due to swallowing the drainage we discussed in point # 2.
- You are always tired…even after resting.
- Blocked nasal or sinus passages. Especially during the night. Here is a quick way to find out: Do you sleep with your mouth open because you can’t breathe through your nose when you lie down?
- Do you complain of having a poor sense of smell or taste?
- Bad breath.
- Ear pain.
- Sore Throat.
- Chills or a light fever
So how did you score?
Out of those 10 how many symptoms do you live with? It is very easy to get used to it. Did you know that these problems are often caused by a fungal (yeast) infection? Antibiotics are not going to work against yeast infections since they are fungal in nature. You must attack the root of the problem “Candida”.